Our accredited heating engineers have many years of experience in designing new heating systems and will be able to advise you on the different types of systems available and the most suitable set up for your individual requirements.
Which is the right central heating system?
We can provide advice on, upgrade or install a wide range of central heating installations. Modern energy efficient condensing combi boilers provide constant heat and hot water without taking up valuable space with storage tanks and hot water cylinders and are great for growing families where hot water can suddenly be in high demand. Vented and unvented hot water cylinder systems also have their own benefits in terms of cost and the pressure at which hot water is supplied to the tap.
We can help to guide you through the process of identifying the best system for you based on
- The appliances the system will be serving
- The number of people in your household, and the size and layout of your property
- Your available budget and any requirements for renewable energy
JBT Central Heating Installations
From your initial enquiry we will make an appointment to visit you at a convenient time in order to find out more about your needs and advise you on the most practical and cost effective means of delivering your requirements for a new heating system. We will then carry out heat loss calculations and design a system for you based on our discussions before providing a full and detailed quote outlining the proposed heating solution. As with all our work we guarantee NO hidden extras and will ensure that the solution is designed to fit your requirements in every detail
With a full central heating installation we guarantee:
- A free no obligation quote
- Testing to determine heat being lost in your home and size of radiators needed
- Assessment of your preferred radiator positions
- A++ rated energy efficient boiler
- Consultation on oil storage tank location for oil fired systems
- Installation carried out by fully qualified and registered Gas Safe™ engineer
- Installation at a time convenient to you
- Two year warranty on all works carried out
- Central heating system upgrades will be in line with current building regulations
All our engineers ensure that work is carried out in a neat and tidy manner and left in good order at the end of every day. Upon completion the heating system and boiler will be commissioned to the manufacturer's instructions, the systems operation explained, all relevant certificates will be issued and the local authorities building control department will be notified if required.
If you aren’t sure whether it is the right time to replace your heating system or if it can be improved or upgraded, contact us for a free, no obligation assessment of your needs.